Fabspeed McLaren 650S Supersport Performance Package
Complete high-performance exhaust & exclusive tuning upgrade for 625+ HP. Fabspeed's Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust System with your choice of tips, HJS German-imported Sports/Race Cats, BMC F1 Air Filters, and our ECU Tune. Available in a Street (Sport Catalytic Converters) or Race (Cat-Bypass) configuration depending on your application to maximize flow and performance.
- 650S Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust System includes Deluxe tips, Quad Style, OEM Style, or LT Style Tips
- 650S Sport Catalytic Converters (STREET)
- 650S Fabspeed ECU Tune
- 650S BMC F1 Air Filters
- Fits all McLaren 650S vehicles (2014+)
- Fabspeed's Supersport X-Pipe Performance Exhaust System is a direct replacement for the OEM exhaust (as well as the McLaren H-Pipe Race Exhaust)
- Constructed from 14-16ga CNC mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for improved sound, power, and durability
- Fabspeed's 650S Sport Cats utilize German-imported HJS tri-metallic sport catalytic converters which are less restrictive than the OEM McLaren catalytic converters. These Fabspeed-exclusive cats have been specifically developed and optimized for use in the McLaren 650S, providing maximum power while minimizing CEL instances and complying with most emissions regulations.
- RACE Option: Fabspeed's Primary Cat Bypass Pipes replace the restrictive factory catalytic converters with much less restrictive straight-through pipes for maximum flow and performance.
- STREET Option: Constructed with Fabspeed-proprietary 200-cell HJS HD German imported high-flowing catalytic converters using T304L stainless steel - Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed
- All Fabspeed components are direct bolt-on replacements for the factory parts, allowing for straight-forward DIY installation
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light.